QCI Healthcare is currently seeking an experienced RN to fill a Operating Room Contract for South Peninsula Hospital.
- Current AK / RN License in good standings
- American Heart ACLS & BLS Certifications
- Minimum of 8 Week Contracts / Extensions are possible if desired
- 8 Hour Shifts 6:45 am – 3:15 pm
- 36 Hours per week guaranteed !
- Minimum of ( 2 ) Years experience is a must !
- Sub Specialties / OR, OR Circulate, Perioperative
Job Description :
The Perioperative Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing (or delegating), and evaluating patient care preoperatively, intraoperatively and immediately post operatively. Standards of Perioperative Nursing Practice have been established by the Association of Operating Room Nurses, the Alaska State Board of Nursing, state statute, and the American Nurses Association. The Perioperative Registered Nurse performs all of the activities required to provide perioperative care within the surgical area.
QCI Offers :
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- Competitive Wages
- Earned Vacation Pay
- Referrals Bonuses
- 401 K Plans
- Healthcare Benefits
- 24 Hour Service