qcihealth QCI Healthcare
QCI Healthcare is currently looking for an experienced L&D RN to work an assignment at Doctors Medical Center of Modesta in Modesta, CA.
Job Summary: Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse (L&D RN)
You will be responsible for making sure that the medical as well as the emotional needs of the patient are adequately met throughout the entire birthing process. Responsible for assisting, supporting and educating women during the four stages for delivery: antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum and neonatal.
Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse (RN) Description:
Experience in Labor & Delivery, infant stabilization at delivery and until transport if indicated, normal newborn care, postpartum care. Must be able to care for all patients in OB from Triage, preterm labor, term labor, antepartum, postpartum, and newborn care including stabilization
- Start Date: ASAP
- Hours: Day shift, 7 am – 7 pm
- 13-week contract;
- Rotating holidays and weekends as needed
- Labor and Delivery RN: 2 years experience
- CA RN License
- ACLS, BLS, NRP, Fetal Monitoring
Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- Dedicated, Experienced Recruitment staff
- 24 Hour on call
- Travel and License Reimbursements
- Three Comprehensive Insurance Plans – including day one insurance options
- Retirement Planning
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid Vacation Time
For immediate consideration please contact Angela Long, 616-818-7485 or firstname.lastname@example.org.