qcihealthcare QCI Healthcare
QCI Healthcare is currently looking for an experienced ER RN to work an assignment at Great Plains Health in North Platte, NE.
Individuals are to provide care for patients from various types of illness or trauma requiring emergency attention and must be able to recognize and effectively treat life-threatening conditions. The registered nurse demonstrates critical thinking skills, scientific judgement and leadership in the anticipation and planning for safe delivery of care of the patient in the Emergency Department.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide service/care appropriate to the age of the patients served
- Prioritizes components of an in-depth assessment to determine patients’ holistic health status on an ongoing basis.
- Utilizing the nursing process, identifies actual and potential problems and develops and implements the plan of care for the patient specific to the age of the patient population identified within the department/unit scope of service in accordance with the department/unit standards.
- Initiates and revises the plan of care on an ongoing basis.
- Provides concurrent, accurate, and legible documentation on the medical record consistent with hospital policies.
- Implements nursing intervention and adapts care based on changes in patient condition, consultation with other professionals, and patient/family needs.
- Identifies actual and potential risks and initiates appropriate action to minimize or prevent situations and evaluates the outcome.
- Shift: Nights and/or evenings/ (3) 12 hour shifts / 36 hours per week
- E/O weekend and holiday required
- Target start date: ASAP
- Minimum of 2 years recent ER experience
- NE RN license
- American Heart BLS, ACLS are required
- Dedicated, Experienced Recruitment staff
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Travel and License Reimbursements; if applicable
- Three Comprehensive Insurance Plans – including day one insurance options
- Retirement Planning
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid Vacation Time
For additional information and immediate consideration, please contact Amber Yates at 616-818-7480 or firstname.lastname@example.org