qcihealth QCI Healthcare
QCI Healthcare is in need of an RN: Registered Nurse experienced with Case Management/Discharge Planning; for a 13 week contract in Jackson, MI at Henry Ford Allegiance Hospital.
Under minimal supervision the RN – Discharge Planning Case Manager support the physician and interdisciplinary team in facilitating patient discharge planning, with the underlying objective of enhancing quality of clinical outcome and patient satisfaction while managing the cost of care and providing timely and accurate information to payors. The role integrates and coordinates utilization management principles and care facilitation to achieve optimal discharge planning services.
- Meets directly with the patient /family to assess and develop an individualized continuing care plan in collaboration with the health care team. Coordinates / facilitates patient care progression throughout the care continuum.
- Works collaboratively and actively communicates with the interdisciplinary team to effect timely, appropriate patient management
- Proactively seeks consultation from the appropriate discipline / department as required to expedite care and facilitate management
- Maintains competencies from the populations served.
- Must possess current MI RN License
- AHA BLS
- Must have 2 years experience
- Expected start date; asap
- 8 hour Days
- Dedicated recruitment staff
- Housing stipend, if qualified
- Travel and license reimbursements
- Three Comprehensive Insurance Plans – including Day One options
- Vacation pay
- Referral Bonuses
For immediate consideration, please contact Angela Long at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 616-818-7485