QCI Healthcare is currently seeking an experienced NICU Registered Nurse to fill an thirteen week contract at Holy Cross Hospital.
- 13 Week Assignment
- 3 / 12 Hour Night Shifts
- 36 Hours per week guaranteed for the length of your assignment
- Healthcare Benefits and 401 K are available
Job Description :
Holy Cross Health is a not-for-profit, Catholic health system that serves more than 240,000 patients each year from Maryland’s two largest counties, Montgomery and Prince George’s, with the commitment to be the most trusted health care provider in the area. We have grown from one hospital in 1963 – Holy Cross Hospital – to a system of two hospitals and four health centers that offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient health care services, as well as innovative community-based health and wellness programs.
Our team of more than 4,200 employees, more than 1,400 community-based physicians and 550 volunteers is committed to providing innovative, high-quality and accessible services that meet our suburban Washington, D.C., community’s diverse health care needs and improve overall health.
As a not-for-profit health care system, Holy Cross Health is committed to improving the health of all those served, with particular emphasis on underserved and vulnerable community members. In fiscal 2016, Holy Cross Health provided $59 million in community benefit including $36 million in financial assistance.
Holy Cross Health earns national awards for clinical quality as well as regional recognition for its distinguished leadership role in the establishment of Maryland’s new hospital reimbursement system that aims to deliver better care and contain health care costs.
Holy Cross Health is the only health care provider in Maryland to receive the Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval Award from the Alliance for Workplace Excellence every year since 1999. With a commitment to education and training of the future workforce, Holy Cross Germantown Hospital is the first hospital in the nation located on a community college campus with an educational partnership to help train the next generation of health care professionals.
The Holy Cross Health system includes:
• Holy Cross Hospital, one of the largest hospitals in Maryland, is home to the nation’s first and region’s only Seniors Emergency Center and is the only four-time winner of The Joint Commission’s highest quality award in the region.
• Holy Cross Germantown Hospital is the first new hospital in Montgomery County in 35 years, bringing much-needed, high-quality health services to the fastest growing region in the county.
• Holy Cross Health Network operates Holy Cross Health Centers in Aspen Hill, Gaithersburg, Germantown and Silver Spring, provides primary care at Holy Cross Health Partners at Asbury Methodist Village and in Kensington, offers a wide range of health and wellness programs, and builds and manages relationships with physicians and insurers.
• Holy Cross Health Foundation is a not-for-profit organization devoted to raising philanthropic funds to support the mission of Holy Cross Health and to improve the health of the community.
Holy Cross Health is a member of Trinity Health of Livonia, Mich., one of the largest health care systems in the country.
For Immediate Consideration for this position please contact Joe at 888-393-9290 or send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org