ICU Contract 7p-7:30a
. General job duties. Types of procedures required.
Primary care nursing of medical and surgical care patients. Qualifications also include telemetry, ability to titrate vasoactive IV medications, ACLS, ability to perform continuous renal replacement therapy preferred not required. Med-Surg ICU. Cares for all medical and surgical diagnoses including Level I trauma patients. Cares for kidney-pancreas transplant patient post-op. Staff also serve as members of Stat Code Team and Rapid Response Team. Many IV ionotropes, ventilator, drips, a variety of tubes, dressings.
15 bed Unit
2. Equipment utilized in the unit/dept. (Is there computerized charting, medication systems, etc.)
Experience with documentation on an electronic health record – Cerner system preferred, and use of bedside bar code administration
3. Required skills and minimum years of experience.
at least 1 year of experience in ICU setting
4. Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required. (ARRT, CRT, BLS, ACLS, etc)
Current and active IL license required as well as BLS and ACLS
5. Shift or schedule requirements. (Will the employee ever work alone? Is call required? If so, how often? Are weekends required?)
Every Other weekend is expected. Shift to be determined at the time of the request. 36 hours per week
6. Floating to other units/departments. (If so, to which units/departments?)
Will need to be flexibly to assist with staffing on other critical care units (medical/surgical/cardiovascular)
Please call or email McArthur Callum 248-888-9030 or firstname.lastname@example.org