Website QCI Healthcare
QCI Healthcare is seeking a Phlebotomist . The ideal candidate must be willing to complete a 13 week contract in the Fountain Valley, CA area.
The Phlebotomist demonstrates technical skills, judgment and leadership in the practice of performing venipuncture’s. The phlebotomist is responsible and accountable for the efficient and safe obtaining of appropriate blood samples from patients for the performance of laboratory procedures. The phlebotomist practices in accordance with laboratory policies, procedures, established standards and administrative policies.
- 7p-7a varied nights shift
- Must have Phlebotomist certificate
- Must have high school or GED
- BLS/CPR Certified
- Must have 2 years of current experience
- Current Immunizations (TB Skin Test, MMR, Varicella, and Tdap)
- Competitive pay
- Weekly pay
- Paid Vacation
- Three comprehensive health insurance plans to choose from (day one coverage)
- Dedicated Recruiting staff
Please contact Adria Johnson for immediate consideration email@example.com, 248-888-9031.