Website QCI Healthcare
QCI Healthcare is seeking a Phlebotomist. The ideal candidate must be willing to complete a 13 week contract in the Detroit, MI area.
Phlebotomist starting ASAP for 13 weeks. Must have at least 1-2 years of recent blood drawing experience. Full-time (9a-5:30p Monday-Friday with rotating Saturdays), must be flexible and open to also work (8a-4:30p, 9:30a-6p on some days). Experience drawing blood on patients of all ages would be ideal (with the exception of babies and children under 4yrs).
Performs specimen collection, specimen processing including packaging and shipping of specimens.
- Must have Phlebotomy certificate
- BLS/CPR Certified
- Must have Experience: 1-2 years (Bare minimum 1 year to be considered)
- Current Immunizations (TB Skin Test, MMR, Varicella, and Tdap)
- Competitive pay
- Weekly pay
- Paid Vacation
- Three comprehensive health insurance plans to choose from (day one coverage)
- Dedicated Recruiting staff
Please contact Adria Johnson for immediate consideration, firstname.lastname@example.org, 248-888-9031.