Website QCI Healthcare
QCI Healthcare is seeking a Occupational Therapist. The ideal candidate will complete a 13 week contract at a hospital in the Hilton Head, SC area.
Position Details: The Occupational Therapist facilitates the development and rehabilitation of physically disabled persons; maximizing the functional status of hospitalized patient. Responsibilities are to evaluate, plan, implement, and modify age appropriate treatment programs, participates in discharge planning, performs administrative duties, participates in PI, pursues professional growth, and performs other duties as assigned.
M- F 8 hrs. a week
- Must have a OT License for SC
- BLS/CPR Certified
- Must have 2 years of current nursing experience
- Current Immunizations (TB Skin Test, MMR, Varicella, and Tdap)
- Competitive pay
- Weekly pay
- Paid Vacation
- Three comprehensive health insurance plans to choose from (day one coverage)
- Dedicated Recruiting staff
For additional details contact Adria Johnson 248-888-9031, or email@example.com