Website QCI Healthcare
QCI Healthcare is seeking a MDS Coordinator . The ideal candidate must be willing to complete a 13 week contract in the Jacksonville, IL area.
Oversees and coordinates the overall plan of care for each resident and completes their MDS according to regulations. Reviews patient records for appropriate skills of service provided to patients. Completes reviews of potential residents for qualifying needs to support admission to the unit. Assesses patient and collaborates with family and other members of the care team to determine transition of care needs and discharge plans. Assists the Manager of TCU with quality improvement, compliance with Long Term Care Regulations, and staffing needs.
• Requires an understanding of MDS (Minimum Date Set) and RAI (Resident Assessment Instrument) rules and regulations and nursing assessment skills and the ability to conceive and create care plans based on a comprehensive resident assessment that is accomplished through resident and family interviews, physical assessment, observation, and input from the care team.
Other Knowledge/Skills/Abilities/Working Conditions-Physical Requirements & Atmosphere:
• Has ability to communicate with members of the health care team
• Understand and supports the goals of the TCU unit.
• Demonstrates leadership skills to implement change, guide staff, and improve outcomes.
• Potential exposure to infectious diseases.
• Potential exposure to blood borne pathogens and body fluids.
• Requires sitting for long periods.
• Requires data entry for long periods.
Monday-Friday 8 hour days 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Must have IL nursing license
- BLS/CPR Certified
- Must have Experience: Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing, required (BSN preferred)
- Current Immunizations (TB Skin Test, MMR, Varicella, and Tdap)
- Competitive pay
- Weekly pay
- Paid Vacation
- Three comprehensive health insurance plans to choose from (day one coverage)
- Dedicated Recruiting staff
Please contact Adria Johnson for immediate consideration, firstname.lastname@example.org, 248-888-9031.