Website QCI Healthcare
QCI Healthcare is seeking a Groundskeeper . The ideal candidate will complete a 13 week contract at a hospital in the Jackson, MI area.
Position Details: Seasonal Grounds Keeper. Performs a variety of skilled and unskilled work and ground maintenance activities. Mechanical aptitude and knowledge of general maintenance activities. Possesses effective interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to perform tasks requiring manual dexterity such as use of hand and power.
7am – 3:30pm weather permitting. Must be willing to be flexible with schedule. For example, shifts start/end at 7am. We need to have someone willing to work earlier to clear the parking lots & sidewalks before shifts start/end. 40 hours a week for at least 13 weeks
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have valid Michigan Driver’s License.
- Must have 2 years of current nursing experience
- Current Immunizations (TB Skin Test, MMR, Varicella, and Tdap)
- Competitive pay
- Weekly pay
- Paid Vacation
- Three comprehensive health insurance plans to choose from (day one coverage)
- Dedicated Recruiting staff
For additional details please contact Adria Johnson 248-888-9031, or firstname.lastname@example.org