Website QCI Healthcare
QCI Healthcare is seeking a Credentialing Specialist . The ideal candidate must be willing to complete a 13 week contract in the Jackson, MI.
Data entry, clerical support for med staff committees, office and leadership, answering phone and email, scanning, general administrative duties. Computer, Phone, Scanner, Copier and Fax. Computer skills – Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, electronic calendar, written and verbal communication skills. Business Casual, General administrative duties – will require orientation to department.
Monday-Friday 8-4:30 no call/no weekends
- BLS/CPR Certified
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must have 2 years of current experience
- Current Immunizations (TB Skin Test, MMR, Varicella, and Tdap)
- Competitive pay
- Weekly pay
- Paid Vacation
- Three comprehensive health insurance plans to choose from (day one coverage)
- Dedicated Recruiting staff
Please contact Adria Johnson for immediate consideration, email@example.com or 244-888-9031.