Website QCI Healthcare
QCI Healthcare is seeking a Cardiac Catherization Technician. The ideal candidate must be willing to complete a 13 week contract in the Detroit, MI area.
Must have at least 1-2years of recent cath lab experience. Full-time, dayshift 36hrs/week (7:00a-7:30p) with varied start times and possible on-call. MUST be flexible!
Perform a variety of technical and supportive patient care tasks to assist physicians in performing complex and invasive cardiac catheterization procedures to include, but not limited to Vascular and Interventional Radiology studies: Coronary stenting, percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty, atherectomies, peripheral angioplasty, carotid angiogram, iliac angiogram, renal angiogram, triple lumen catheter placement. Perform lab administrative duties and supply inventory.
- Must have MI nursing license
- BLS/CPR Certified
- Must have Experience: 1-2 years (Bare minimum 1 year to be considered)
- Current Immunizations (TB Skin Test, MMR, Varicella, and Tdap)
- Competitive pay
- Weekly pay
- Paid Vacation
- Three comprehensive health insurance plans to choose from (day one coverage)
- Dedicated Recruiting staff
Please contact Adria Johnson for immediate consideration, firstname.lastname@example.org, 248-888-9031.