Our employees are tested, therefore they can be trusted.
We would like our staff to transition into your facility as fast and efficiently as possible. Time is money, and that is what we can save for you.
QCI’s healthcare personnel are put through a screening process where we evaluate each individual to see if they are qualified candidates for employment. If they meet QCI standards, they are scheduled for an one-on-one interview. Then we determine which health care professional should be assigned to what facility. We screen and keep all of our employees up-to-date so you don’t have to, which saves your facility money in the end.
We provide to facilities:
- One-on-one interviews
- Reference checks
- Copy of Social Security Cards and Drivers License
- Copy of TB Tests and Physicals
- Copy of Health Care Professional License
- CPR certification
- Criminal background check
- Drug screening
- Fraud protection and detection check